At Andrews Family Chiropractic the needs and safety of our patients, team members,and families has always come first. That has not changed in the face of the COVID-19 (corona virus) outbreak.We are taking several actions to maintain the health and safety of our patients, our team members, and our families. In the office we have stepped up our already stringent cleaning and sanitizing routine to keep our tables and surfaces safe. Hand sanitizer is readily available for your use as well.We have also done away with sign in sheets and the signing of credit card reciepts. They latter is was longer required by credit card processors as of a few months ago but we continuted to collect these signatures. We will no longer do so.We are also disconitnuing the availbilty of walk in appointments to better allow us to maintain social distancing inside the clinc.If you are showing signs of respiratory infection, please reschedule your appointment. You can see a list of symptoms of COVID-19 here.I am also advising my patients, family, and team members to follow the same personal care routine that I am following to make sure I am as healthy as I can be to give me the best chance to fight off this and other infections.This includes:
- Getting plenty of sleep. Try to get 8 hours a night.
- Get regular exercise. 10 to 15 minutes a day is what I’m doing right now.
- Eat a healthy, well balanced diet and avoid sweets and refined carbs.
- Vitamin D and C supplementation.
- Regular chiropractic adjustments.
- Frequent Hand washing.
- Coughing into one’s elbow.
- Staying home if you are ill.
- Try not to worry and panic about this pandemic. Worry and panic will only lower your immunity.
As things start to slowly open back up now is the time to get back in to see your chiropractor. Rest assured we are doing as much as we can to keep everyone healhty. You need chiropractic now more than ever.